You don't realize how much I need you, love you all the time and never leave you. Please come on back to me, I'm lonely as can be.. I need you.
Said you had a thing or two to tell me, how was I to know you would upset me, I didn't realize. As I looked in you eyes, you told be.
Oh, yes you told me you don't want my lovin' anymore. That's when it hurt me, and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore. Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.. So come on back and see just what you mean to me.. I need you.
Oh, yes you told me you don't want my lovin' anymore. That's when it hurt me, and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore.
Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.. So come on back and see just what you mean to me.. I need you, I need you, I need you!
Said you had a thing or two to tell me, how was I to know you would upset me, I didn't realize. As I looked in you eyes, you told be.
Oh, yes you told me you don't want my lovin' anymore. That's when it hurt me, and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore. Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.. So come on back and see just what you mean to me.. I need you.
Oh, yes you told me you don't want my lovin' anymore. That's when it hurt me, and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore.
Please remember how I feel about you, I could never really live without you.. So come on back and see just what you mean to me.. I need you, I need you, I need you!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario